SST Sports Texas
7 on 7 TEXAS Football
7on7 SST Texas Football is a fast exciting, competitive, non-contact football team that focuses on elite skill development and speed training thru great coaching and athletes’ commitment in getting better!
7 on 7 SST Texas Football understands the importance of passing, running, catching, defending in the realms of real-life football. Football has become a passing game and our focus is to train you physically and mentally for the rigors of football.
7 on 7 SST Texas Football develops our players in our 3-step model:
- Skill development
- Speed training
- Tournament schedule
Speed is the key component to football. CLICK HERE to Follow SST Texas speed protocol for Speed. This is the same protocol I have used with all of my professional and NCAA athletes.
7 on 7 Texas Football is looking for the best players in the area who want to focus on
- Skill Development
- Speed Training
- Becoming a BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYER overall not just 7 on 7 player
- Better Football IQ
- Film Study
Sessions will be held weekly.
Each player will receive the following:
- Two weekly - 90-minute practices
- 30 minute speed sessions will be part of each practice
- QBS must arrive 30 minutes prior for Private QB Training
- 1 monthly regional tournament
- 8-week speed manual guaranteed to improve your 40 yard dash!
- Football Combine- All Results will be posted on the FAST website where you will be ranked versus all players throughout the country! COMPARE yourself to others in your age group!
- League play every Friday night
What is the age range for 7on7 Texas?
A: U13 and U14
Are there divisions??
A: YES! We will have 2 age divisions: Junior High U14 and U13.
Can we move up a division?
A: If a player is skilled enough to move up a division, it will be decided by the coaches and Director
What are the times & locations?
A: Games will be played weekly and announced in Januery
What will be provided to each athlete??
A: Each player fees will include your:
- 90 minute practices weekly
- Speed sessions
Tournaments: Tournament and league fees will be divided among players
What do I need to bring to each session or game?
A: All SST 7 on 7 players need to bring:
- A water bottle
- Football cleats
- Game uniforms
- Head gear
- GREAT ATTITUDE
What should I expect during a speed and skills session?
A: Each speed session will include:
- Speed drills
- Shock training
- Agility training
- Speed sac resistance training
- PLUS MUCH MORE
How do I register?
How much is the investment?
A: Only $120 per month.
Where and when are practices held?
A: Teams and coaches determine their practice time and location.
1st TRYOUTS START DECEMBER 10th, 2023
After tryouts and selections: Speed and Practice sessions every every week.
Tournament Schedule: TBA Monthly
240 Deerbourne Ridge Drive
Overland Trace and Woodforest Parkway